Sittin’ in a river is a physical reminder that we don’t have to force change in our lives, we just have to surrender. When we finally let go, when we hold life loosely, is an attitude of willingness and humility. Some of my favorite people in the world have lived through the 12 steps of recovery. There’s a unique light to be seen in a soul thats hit rock bottom. One that’s had to surrender to a higher power. I guess what I’m saying is that those sort of folks are my tribe. Seems like they get me too.
So here’s to collecting dimes for gas and barefoot living ✨
More in Street
@ruby190 20 Of The Most Lovely Summer Outfits To Copy Right Now!…
@ruby190 20 Of The Most Lovely Summer Outfits To Copy Right Now! https://bit.ly/2uRjBIl. . #fashionbombdaily #flyfashiondoll...
- Robert Mueller wants to question the “Manhattan Madam”
- Report: the FBI has a recording of Trump talking about paying off a former Playboy model
- Is Donald Trump a Russian Agent?
- Trump wants Putin to visit Washington, DC, in the fall
- Maxine Warns of ‘Armed Protests’ Against Her After Calling for Harassment of Trump Officials