Sittin’ in a river is a physical reminder that we don’t have to force change in our lives, we just have to surrender. When we finally let go, when we hold life loosely, is an attitude of willingness and humility. Some of my favorite people in the world have lived through the 12 steps of recovery. There’s a unique light to be seen in a soul thats hit rock bottom. One that’s had to surrender to a higher power. I guess what I’m saying is that those sort of folks are my tribe. Seems like they get me too.
So here’s to collecting dimes for gas and barefoot living ✨
More in Street
@shortstoriesandskirts wearing pink coat by @maxmara – Fall…
@shortstoriesandskirts wearing pink coat by @maxmara – Fall Style Bloggers Instagram . . #falloutfit #falfashion #fashionbombdaily...
- DOJ Convinces Trump To Back Off Declassifying Secret Russia Probe Documents, For Now
- Michael Cohen deletes tweet praising himself for talking to Mueller
- Brett Kavanaugh Liked Female Clerks Who Looked a ‘Certain Way’
- Ex-FBI Agent Sounds Alarm on Kavanaugh Accuser’s Polygraph Test
- Fox News attacks the memory of Kavanaugh’s accuser, Christine Blasey Ford